I produce a handful of materials aimed towards publishers and graphic designers to help them work smarter and faster. I do this in three ways: my ongoing Patreon campaign, a series of pay-what-you-want design/production tutorials, and one-on-one paid consultations.
I support the time I spend writing articles on this site with Patreon. If you enjoy my articles, please support me there!
The following articles have been written thanks to the kind support of my Patrons:
- Table Design in Eclipse Phase Second Edition
- Tabletop Games Piracy in 2018
- The History, Current State of OGL Publishing, Pathfinder, and “d20”
- Executing at Gen Con and Other Conventions
- InDesign PDF Export Preset for Digital Publishing
Here’s a smattering of other articles I’ve written about the game biz:
- Making Announcements: Pitfalls & Products
- Creating Playtest Kits for Card Games
- Pricing for Niche Electronic Titles
- Piracy Doesn’t Matter
- Creative Commons: (Part of) Why We Give Our Games Away
Tutorials & other Graphic Design Resources
I write and record tutorials and templates that I sell via DriveThruRPG.
I am sometimes available for consultations about publishing and design. I am fully-booked until at least February 2019 as of this time—if you have a project for spring/summer 2019, please contact me at adamjury at gmail.com