I produce a handful of materials aimed towards publishers and graphic designers to help them work smarter and faster. I do this in three ways: my ongoing Patreon campaign, a series of pay-what-you-want design/production tutorials, and one-on-one paid consultations.
I support the time I spend writing articles on this site with Patreon. If you enjoy my articles, you can contribute on a per-article basis.
The following articles have been written thanks to the kind support of my Patrons:
- The History, Current State of OGL Publishing, Pathfinder, and “d20”
- Executing at Gen Con and Other Conventions
- InDesign PDF Export Preset for Digital Publishing
Here’s a smattering of other articles I’ve written about the game biz:
- Making Announcements: Pitfalls & Products
- Creating Playtest Kits for Card Games
- Pricing for Niche Electronic Titles
- Piracy Doesn’t Matter
- Creative Commons: (Part of) Why We Give Our Games Away
Tutorials & other Graphic Design Resources
I write and record tutorials and templates that I sell via DriveThruRPG.
I am sometimes available for consultations about publishing and design. I am fully-booked until at least March 2018 as of this time.