I get stopped multiple times a week to ask what I use to turn my hair bright blue/purple. This is the list of stuff we use!
- Radical Bleach Kit — we’ve tried a few different bleach kits, but we keep going back to this one, which always does a great job on my hair. It’s not the cheapest, but it’s the best we’ve used.
- Toner: Manic Panic Amplified Virgin Snow — my hair ends up a little yellow/brassy after bleaching, so some Toner helps strip it right out.
- Pravana Chromasilk Vivids Blue and Violet — sometimes I use one, sometimes I mix them up a bit. A full head of blue with some wisps of violet combed through a couple days later turns out very well! (Pravana, of course, has a billion other colors.
- Hats and gloves — high fashion, multiple uses.
- Joico Shampoo and Conditioner — truth is, with much less hair than I used to have, and dyed hair, I don’t wash my hair more than a couple times a week now. A bottle of each of these lasts for about a year.